Mig33 Official Community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*-*-*-Mig33 Official Community-*-*-*

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PLEASE CHECK DIS OUT MIG ADMINS AND STAFF'S!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ifti_bd
ifti_bd

Male
Number of posts : 97
Job/hobbies : making new friends
Mig33 ID : ifti_bd
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PLEASE CHECK DIS OUT MIG ADMINS AND STAFF'S!!!! Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE CHECK DIS OUT MIG ADMINS AND STAFF'S!!!!   PLEASE CHECK DIS OUT MIG ADMINS AND STAFF'S!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:50 pm

a guyz named uaz and his friends slaged me several times...and also my friend.lady_don.bd......i got the snaps now ....so please please mig admin and staff take some proper action and please i request u to band da id named "uaz"...he crated many problems for me in forum and mig also....he always kicked me in "ctg"room....but now seeing these snaps i think u have proper reason to band that id....please....here are da snaps:-
PLEASE CHECK DIS OUT MIG ADMINS AND STAFF'S!!!! Screen10PLEASE CHECK DIS OUT MIG ADMINS AND STAFF'S!!!! Screen11[img:10ed]https://i.servimg.com/u/f74/12/84/21/38/screen12.jpg[/imgPLEASE CHECK DIS OUT MIG ADMINS AND STAFF'S!!!! Screen13PLEASE CHECK DIS OUT MIG ADMINS AND STAFF'S!!!! Screen14PLEASE CHECK DIS OUT MIG ADMINS AND STAFF'S!!!! Screen15
PLEASE CHECK DIS OUT MIG ADMINS AND STAFF'S!!!! Screen16PLEASE CHECK DIS OUT MIG ADMINS AND STAFF'S!!!! Screen17PLEASE CHECK DIS OUT MIG ADMINS AND STAFF'S!!!! Screen18
PLEASE CHECK DIS OUT MIG ADMINS AND STAFF'S!!!! Screen19PLEASE CHECK DIS OUT MIG ADMINS AND STAFF'S!!!! Screen20PLEASE CHECK DIS OUT MIG ADMINS AND STAFF'S!!!! Screen21
PLEASE CHECK DIS OUT MIG ADMINS AND STAFF'S!!!! Screen22
PLEASE CHECK DIS OUT MIG ADMINS AND STAFF'S!!!! Screen23
ALL THESE SNAPS ARE TAKEN TODAY 23.11.08AT 8.30PM.
I AGAIN REQUESTING U TO BAND THESE ID SPECIALLY "UAZ"..THIS GUY MADE MY MIG LIFE HELL..
Back to top Go down

PLEASE CHECK DIS OUT MIG ADMINS AND STAFF'S!!!!
Page 1 of 1